Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
We are dedicated to protecting your rights as an author, and ensuring that any and all legal information and copyright regulations are addressed.
"Transfer of copyright agreement"
When the article is accepted for publication, I, as the author and representative of the coauthors, hereby agree to transfer to Diakrisis Yearbook of Theology and Philosophy all rights, including those pertaining to electronic forms and transmissions, under existing copyright laws, except those specified above.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.